The DNC and President Obama put together a new video, calling all the people who supported him in 2008 to rally again in 2010.
Obama speaks with unusual demographic frankness about his coalition in his appeal to “young people, African-Americans, Latinos, and women who powered our victory in 2008 [to] stand together once again.”
So how is that strategy working? Judging by the comments at The Politico, not so well:
- what a racist
- I am not getting head faked by this poser again… Mike
- fuggedaboutit. Young people, Latinos and African-Americans have fared the worst under Obama. He let everyone down.
- America has some seriously stupid voters. People wake up and stop listening to this garbage.
- I just wonder if there are limits to his audacity. The unmitigated gall is nauseating.
- They try to label the Tea Party Movement as racist and yet it is the Democrats who can not look outside of the prism of skin color.
- And what about the rest of us?! Isn’t the “President” supposed to represent all the American people? What a hypocrite and a liar!
- The great uniter. Uh huh.
- 35 year old white male here. Don’t want my vote? Dont’ get my vote.
- A real class act. s/
- It’s been nearly two years since I have thought about you, but we really need your vote again.
- Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!
There’s more. Read them all here.