Texas Governor Rick Perry did a lap in the Blogger’s Lounge and was asked about the 10th Amendment and Eric Holder’s playing of the race card. His answer was very good:
- WyBlog - Wherein Chris rants about the futility of trying to beat sense into America on It Gets Worse: DOJ Not Only Targeted James Rosen, but His Parents and Five Other Fox News Reporters
- Obama: Mobbed Up? | on If Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On, Who’s Running This Administration?
- If All You See… » Pirate's Cove on Plausible Deniability
- Potpourri on 10 Fantastic Memes On The Press’s Sudden Awakening To The Obama White House Scandals
- Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove on Weekend Link Love – Duck Dynasty Edition
Tags2010 Elections 2012 Presidential Election abortion All American Radio Barack Obama Comic Congress CPAC11 Democrats economics featured Government Schools gun control gun defense Harry Reid Health Care Herman Cain Illegal Immigration Israel liberalism media bias meta Mitt Romney MSNBC Newt Gingrich Obama Obamacare Obama Watch Occupy Wall Street Operation Fast and Furious President Obama racism Rick Perry Sarah Palin Second Amendment Socialized Medicine taxes Tea Party Terrorism TSA unions Untitled video Weekend Link Love Wisconsin
The Missouri Torch