The controversial contraception, abortifacients and sterilization mandate has quickly become a national debate unlike the country has seen since the passage of Obamacare. Regardless of how the White House is currently positioned to accommodate potentially injured religious parties, Accuracy in Media discovered an alarming narrative developing in the mainstream press. Pundits and reporters have chosen to apply the debate to the horse-race for the GOP nomination, or another battle in the culture war for reproductive rights. Unfortunately a larger, constitutionally intrinsic question is being overlooked: will this pending mandate forever endanger our religious liberties for the sake of public policy? Accuracy in Media sat down with Fr. Joseph Gonzales, Imam Johari Abdul-Malik and Rabbi Charles Feinberg to discuss how this precious balance can be maintained in the 21st Century.
- If All You See… » Pirate's Cove on Plausible Deniability
- Potpourri on 10 Fantastic Memes On The Press’s Sudden Awakening To The Obama White House Scandals
- Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove on Weekend Link Love – Duck Dynasty Edition
- Andrew Riley on Turns Out, IRS Scrutiny Wasn’t That Bad – They Just Wanted Folks to “Detail the Content of Their Prayers”
- Turns Out, IRS Scrutiny Wasn’t That Bad – They Just Wanted Folks to “Detail the Content of Your Prayers” - All American Blogger on IRS Chief Says Targeting of Conservative Groups “Absolutely Not Illegal” (Video)
Tags2010 Elections 2012 Presidential Election abortion All American Radio Barack Obama Comic Congress CPAC11 Democrats economics featured Government Schools gun control gun defense Harry Reid Health Care Herman Cain Illegal Immigration Israel liberalism media bias meta Mitt Romney MSNBC Newt Gingrich Obama Obamacare Obama Watch Occupy Wall Street Operation Fast and Furious President Obama racism Rick Perry Sarah Palin Second Amendment Socialized Medicine taxes Tea Party Terrorism TSA unions Untitled video Weekend Link Love Wisconsin
The Missouri Torch