Show Notes Are Below…
- Democrats reject victory cry by Republicans on earmark reform.
- Novak: McCain in deep trouble.
- Senate leaders agree to revive immigration bill.
- U.S. States renamed for countries with similar GDP’s.
- Reid: Surge failed, last two months most deadly for U.S. troops… too bad he’s lying.
- Captain’s Quarters – Iraq Improving: Lieberman
- American Daily.com – Open Letter to George Bush.
- Read the bill.
Gun Defense Stories
- The gun defense clock.
- Driver who struck home was looking for his wife.
- Man shot in home invasion try is arrested.
- Police: Clerk wrestles, fatally shoots armed robber.
- Rancher shoots wolf after stock losses.
This Week’s Reason for Homeschooling
The Church of Global Warming
The Nanny State News
- Bring back fun playgrounds.
- City of Seattle may ban microwave popcorn.
- Mandatory spaying and neutering on it’s way.