The Obama campaign has decided to make the death of Osama bin Laden a campaign issue, and they have enlisted President Bill Clinton to spike the football this time: This latest ad contradicts President Obama’s own pledge after he took [...]
- Lamar Alexander Hammers Sebelius, Comparing Her Enroll American Fundraising to Iran-Contra - All American Blogger on New Video: The Truth About Benghazi Matters
- Wal-Mart Donates $1,000,000 To Tornado Recovery - All American Blogger on Coburn Will Insist Federal Aid to Oklahoma Offset Somehow
- WyBlog - Wherein Chris rants about the futility of trying to beat sense into America on It Gets Worse: DOJ Not Only Targeted James Rosen, but His Parents and Five Other Fox News Reporters
- Obama: Mobbed Up? | on If Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On, Who’s Running This Administration?
- If All You See… » Pirate's Cove on Plausible Deniability
Tags2010 Elections 2012 Presidential Election abortion All American Radio Barack Obama Comic Congress CPAC11 Democrats economics featured Government Schools gun control gun defense Harry Reid Herman Cain Illegal Immigration Islam Israel liberalism media bias meta Mitt Romney MSNBC Newt Gingrich Obama Obamacare Obama Watch Occupy Wall Street Operation Fast and Furious President Obama racism Rick Perry Sarah Palin Second Amendment Socialized Medicine taxes Tea Party Terrorism TSA unions Untitled video Weekend Link Love Wisconsin
The Missouri Torch